So Reactive Healing Only Works When Standing Still.

I tested this perk out with a few friends, it turns out it only worked for me when I was standing still. I tested it when running, walking, etc. But it didn't activate when doing so, until I ONLY stood still, is when the perk worked.

So if anybody is willing to run this perk, just know it only activates when standing still. Not sure if this is its intended future or a bug, but we will have to wait for some feedback.

Comments

  • @Spirit_IsTheBest said:

    I tested this perk out with a few friends, it turns out it only worked for me when I was standing still. I tested it when running, walking, etc. But it didn't activate when doing so, until I ONLY stood still, is when the perk worked.

    So if anybody is willing to run this perk, just know it only activates when standing still. Not sure if this is its intended future or a bug, but we will have to wait for some feedback.

    Question, does it also working while you heal or before you heal, or both?

  • @GillyBeannn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/346056/so-reactive-healing-only-works-when-standing-still

    Question, does it also working while you heal or before you heal, or both?

    I did this also, yes in fact it does work for both. You HAVE to be standing still for it to activate at all times, it does work for healing too. No running or walking.

  • @Spirit_IsTheBest said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3181608#Comment_3181608

    I did this also, yes in fact it does work for both. You HAVE to be standing still for it to activate at all times, it does work for healing too. No running or walking.

    ah I gotcha, thanks!

  • So I take it it doesn't work while on the ground too?

  • @dspaceman20 said:

    So I take it it doesn't work while on the ground too?

    Yep.

  • Sounds like you might want to put this under Bug Reports.

  • This absolutely sounds like the game's 5th weirdest (current) bug

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    This absolutely sounds like the game's 5th weirdest (current) bug

    It is an odd perk if it is the intended way for it too work, if it is a bug, I hope it's fixed soon.

  • Reactive healing was a bad idea from the get go. What it SHOULD do is grant total healing progress when you stun the killer with a pallet, locker, or someone gets hit close to you. Let's say 40%, so three consecutive pallet stuns while injured heals you mid-chase. It'd have a cool niche, a strong effect, require skill to use effectively and would reward actually playing pallets rather than predropping and running.

  • @Regulus47 said:

    Reactive healing was a bad idea from the get go. What it SHOULD do is grant total healing progress when you stun the killer with a pallet, locker, or someone gets hit close to you. Let's say 40%, so three consecutive pallet stuns while injured heals you mid-chase. It'd have a cool niche, a strong effect, require skill to use effectively and would reward actually playing pallets rather than predropping and running.

    I actually love this idea, it is a niche perk, but it is so rewarding when you get value, right now it is one of the oddest perks right now as it only works when standing still, I hope they fix it and add new effects like the ones you just stated.

    One thing this perk also needs is an indicator of how much healing progress you have, if you gain progress, the perk will tell you how much you have. It's a good QOL effect.

  • Huh, if that is the case that is pretty weird. Don't know why it shouldn't work when you're running but that's some weird spaghetti code there. I think it's also worth mentioning that if reactive healing goes off while you're healing yourself it gets counted as a group heal for some reason too.