Garden
Please re work garden please. Had the absolute worst rng that would make any killer cry. Also the inside of the building where it's pitch black is so annoying tbh for anyone with bad eyes.
Please re work garden please. Had the absolute worst rng that would make any killer cry. Also the inside of the building where it's pitch black is so annoying tbh for anyone with bad eyes.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Regarding the pitch black house: on console you can perfectly see inside it. Don't know why on PC we got this horrible house.
I can see in there until I get to the second floor
That is true. I got that map this morning and I cried. Seriously though, Garden of Joy might be the worst map ever made. Even worse than old Ormond.
Either that or Eyrie of crows. Just had the absolute worst match I've had in a while on that map. 2 people had toolboxes and gen perks they ######### destroyed me.
Of course the same thing just happened on garden so my games are literally me getting maybe one hook before the gens are done and someone is getting the gate.