-20% off any Very Rare Outfit is almost same price anyway
You still have to buy 10€ pack and it almost costs 1 000 AC anyway. You save around 100 AC. I don't want to sound rude since there could be no sale on it ever, but that sale does almost nothing and I don't think it will motivate much people to buy it anyway at almost exact same price.
Comments
I hear ya'. I have thousands of hours in this game, been playing since 2017. I even have IRL merch from Dead by Daylight.
However, I refuse to pay for any of those cosmetics on principle, never have. They are outrageously overpriced.
I hate how they make you buy in-game currency. Like, I have 300 Auric Cells leftover from past purchases, but I can't buy anything with them. So that money is just wasted.
I hate that. I don't know why games won't let their players buy a custom amount of whatever in-game currency they have.
@Ghoste @versacefeng the leftover currency is intentional (as is the purchasing of tokens in the first place). They're hoping you'll have feelings of 'sunk cost' and see those tokens sitting there unused, then purchase more so you can spend them. Worst part is - it works, so they keep the prices the way they are.
3 rift lvls lol