Wesker Release Hitbox

Wondering if I am the only person who preferred the release hitbox of Wesker over the updated one. I feel like I am bumping into stuff constantly now, whereas before I felt like my grabs were going exactly where they should have been.

Thoughts?

Comments

  • @Youko said:

    Wondering if I am the only person who preferred the release hitbox of Wesker over the updated one. I feel like I am bumping into stuff constantly now, whereas before I felt like my grabs were going exactly where they should have been.

    Thoughts?

    As a survivor it was fun to just spin around wesker and getting free escape, but it wasn't fair.

    Also AFAIK they only increased 1 hitbox and that one is exclusively used to detect hits on survivors.

    So I will repeat myself also in this threat. Leave Wesker be. Don't adjust him in any way any more. He is good now.

  • They didn't change the object collision hitbox

  • The only thing that was increased was Survivor Detection, Object Collision detection stayed the exact same amount.

    Now, if you believe that this isnt the case I would make a bug report about it

    I would check as well, but im not willing to sit in a multi-minute queue just to be clowned on while learning a new killer.

  • @Youko said:

    Wondering if I am the only person who preferred the release hitbox of Wesker over the updated one. I feel like I am bumping into stuff constantly now, whereas before I felt like my grabs were going exactly where they should have been.

    Thoughts?

    This is 100% placebo, they did 0 changes to object collision. The two hitboxes are completely separate from one another.