Think We'll Ever Get a Vore Killer?
We kind of have it already with Demo's and Dredge's Mori, but I mean vore as the core mechanic of their power.
Clown kind of counts but he's more about post mortem cannibalism than actual vore.
Would FNAF count as vore or do you think he'd end up being a jump scare killer like hag and doctor?
Edit: Just got hit with a genius idea. Lamia killer. Could even see paralysis using venom or construction to fill out the kit with vore. Could be an alternative hook state like with Papa Pyramid's Cage.
Comments
isn't Dredge technically a vore killer
Wouldn't dredge count as the vore killer?
Oh yeah I forgot the bunny outfits were Silent Hill 3. But anyway I just thought they looked kind of goofy is all. I mean I can also understand why others would be creeped out by those type of things. I also can see that yes others see different things in other ways and that’s okay too.
I think Clown is implied to be one. His mori show's him sucking on the severed finger so it isn't a big leap to think about what he does with the rest of the corpse. I think the clown in a diaper would be great, I would have to seriously consider changing from Mr. Puddles to a giant baby running around, btw the bladed rattle would be a must!
I mean I know this is kind of a joke thread but I have been thinking about a killer that applies a hook state while a survivor is on the ground for a while, like without doing a hook or cage
I'm always down for interesting ideas. Maybe a survivor could be consumed upon death and the killer can morph into their most recent meal?
Imagine a bunny Feng comin at ya and then it noms on yer face
end me
You really had to phrase it like that?
I guess I'd be down for like.. A gelatinous Slime killer, its a standard blob or cube shape for the most part but a humanoid form half emerges for various actions?
Make it like Legion so the humanoid shape and maybe even the slimes basic shape is a customisable option
Round Blob with a Lady Slime, square blob with a Fella Slime or whichever you way you want
To be fair a giant frog killer that can grab survivors with his tongue and keep them in his mouth for a certain duration wouldn't be -too- crazy.
Looks like we have a volunteer for the vore killer!
Yes!
I still want to see a monke killer like you suggested.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/342171/do-you-think-a-gorilla-would-be-a-good-killer