Please Devs STOP with these totem positions

Comments

  • "Improved totem spawns"

  • What the #########!
    FIX THE TOTEM SPAWNS!

  • OMFG!!!! Devs should put the totem inside the rock to make it harder to find!!!

  • Honestly as much as I do like this game, and I do believe the devs do a good job with a lot of things, I really can't understand why they include these kind of totem spawns on every new map again and again. I just don't understand what's so hard about having nicely hidden totem spawns in this game. Not having them spawn in the open, next to a generator or next to a spawning survivor can't be that hard and it baffles me that they make the same mistake with every new map.

  • But getting 5 Totems to prevent NOED is too difficult. :/ It needs to be easier for Survivors so they can do generators!

  • @Kebek said:
    Once again new map has THESE kind of totems.

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1588629011

    And on this map there is a Lighthouse totem.

  • Well tbf it's only been a year and a half since they admitted totem spawns need work...give them some time guys....lol

  • @PigNRun said:
    But getting 5 Totems to prevent NOED is too difficult. :/ It needs to be easier for Survivors so they can do generators!

    I hope that's not actually the excuse why some totems can be so easy to be found.
    That's a problem with NOED, and should not affect the totem placement. I do hate NOED to the core, but I don't think that's a fair reason.

  • I just wish they added just one rule. NO totems in X radious around gens. It isn't hard devs PLEASE this is like spawning survivor right infront of the killer.

  • @PigNRun said:
    But getting 5 Totems to prevent NOED is too difficult. :/ It needs to be easier for Survivors so they can do generators!

    If that's the case, then 5 other Hex Perks needlessly suffer just because of NOED.
    This is NOT the right change.

  • @Kebek said:
    Once again new map has THESE kind of totems.

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1588629011

    Yeah, change the totems spawn, 1 month later everyone get used to the new spawns then change it again, yeaaaaaah great solution

  • @RinWaifu said:

    @Kebek said:
    Once again new map has THESE kind of totems.

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1588629011

    Yeah, change the totems spawn, 1 month later everyone get used to the new spawns then change it again, yeaaaaaah great solution

    It's not about getting used to new spawns that's not the problem. It's about those damm totems spawning RIGHT ON survivors main objective. They don't even have to look for them and waste some time running to check those spots when they have them 3m from their gens.

    How would you like to spawn like 3 out of 5 matches right infront of the killer as these totems spawn kinda right infront of survivors. Wouldn't be very fair right.