How is this possible (wesker had no cooldown time)
Right after hitting me with his basic attack, wesker grabbed me from a pallet, what the hell happened to his cooldown after hitting me? I'm I missing something here?
https://youtu.be/RMJOzHUAvpcRight after hitting me with his basic attack, wesker grabbed me from a pallet, what the hell happened to his cooldown after hitting me? I'm I missing something here?
https://youtu.be/RMJOzHUAvpc
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He had Enduring
Enduring reduces cooldown from basic attack? He wasn't stunned by pallet
He was going into his attack cooldown, but since you stunned him it canceled that out for his stun animation. Which was sped up due to enduring.
He was stunned, it played the animation of his sunglasses flying off and him puttung them back on
Edit: Never mind, it was a normal grab. My mistake. Disregard.
Getting stunned overrides the attack cooldown. Enduring reduces the stun cooldown. Basically you screwed yourself over by pallet stunning him when you should have just took the hit since you were in no threat of going down.
Classic unnecessary toxic comment. What wrong of me asking for an explanation of how that happened?
I originally thought it was a grab with his power, then edited that out.. what is toxic about that?
Damn, you got absolutely out-gamered.
That is the absolute fattest Enduring moment I've ever seen.
The mythical Enduring instadown kek.