Daily Ritual bug
I got the daily ritual "level up Evil Within 4 times" and I did that, made it to level 3, 4 separate times, and the ritual did not complete and didn't even show progress
Tagged:
Pending
I got the daily ritual "level up Evil Within 4 times" and I did that, made it to level 3, 4 separate times, and the ritual did not complete and didn't even show progress
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same thing just happened to me. No progress in spite of leveling up four times.
Hi, same issue here! Rite of the Dark Within, level up evil within 4 times with the Shape. I was in the Earie of Crows, if that's any help.
Just had that happen to me on Switch :(
I even tried coming back a day later, maybe i needed to restart my system or game. Nope, still nothing :/
Dude it happened to me too, unbelievable
Yes, I had the same issue.