Can't complete an Archive
Description of the Archive:
I think there is a mistake in the description. It seems like its supposed to state a name of the perk we're supposed to use but there isn't any.
I've tried to complete this archive using only 1 random perk two times but it didn't work.
1) Used Inner Healing and no items
2) Used Iron Will and a Medkit
Edit: Images didn't upload properly
Tagged:
Pending

Comments
It's Self Care.
The one perk that I didn't want to use woooooooo! Well thanks xd
You can heal yourself with medkit, tho. Or let others make you 99 and finish heal with SC. It works too.
Good luck with that xD
Already completed it xd It doesn't work with Medkits tho.
Please search the forums this might have since been put on the 2nd page but it has been answered.
Are you sure I used a med kit and it worked.
Yea you can see the picture I posted
No. You can equip Self Care and use medkit to heal yourself (to not waste your time with 35% speed). On picture you posted you use wrong perk.