Deathslinger's harpoon should grab survivors when retracting back.
Because of unrealiable hitboxes on survivors that do not match character models and overall state of DongSlinger, i think it would be fair to give the harpoon an ability to inpale survivors when it retracting after a missed shot.
Comments
I know the chain lightsaber phases through stuff but that doesn't physically make sense as something at all possible to occur. Maybe if it was an add-on and it wrapped around the survivor on it's way back? I feel like people wouldn't get much use out of it. Probably not.
A simple buff that would be amazing. If a survivor gets hit while the chain is retracting, suffer a 5% hindered penalty for 8 seconds
But if you miss a shot why should u get something? Should missing a skillcheck blind the killer if he's nearby?
Why should i be punished for hitting a survivor, but missing it's weird hitbox? I can't see hitboxes, as they are invisible. I shoot survivor arms, but i "MISS" because arms don't have hitboxes.