Incapacitated Effect Should Show Next to a Survivor's Name
I got Incapacitated by Eruption and walked away from the gen, and about two seconds later an injured survivor ran up to me and teabagged furiously as I stood there unable to tell them, "Hey, shut up, I can't heal you yet."
It should be like the Broken status effect, showing a symbol next to a survivor's name so that others can have some clue why you're standing around like a jerk. I mean, most survivors probably wouldn't notice, but at least it'd be something. I know the status doesn't last that long, but teammates aren't exactly patient, especially if they don't understand your inactivity.
It'd also be nice if survivors got some notice their teammates had things like Deliverance and Head On, but I guess that's a different conversation.
Comments
Agreed with all of the above. Also slightly off topic, but I don’t get why it still allows survivors to open exit gates. Might be more interesting if we had more killer perks or add-ons that applied it too. There’s hardly any out there.
would only effect twins so no real reason why it would matter. besides twins can already block exit gate
Why would it only effect Twins? Huntress has an add-on for it. And as I said, the game could see more ways to apply it.
They don't let anything block exit gates or hooks. It's like doctor madness.
For the most part. But there’s Trapper’s traps, and Hag’s traps with collision add-ons (though these can be crouched over or destroyed with a flashlight).
I had the same thing happen in a match today, I couldn't heal a survivor that ran over because of Eruption and they just weren't getting that I couldn't heal them. They could do something like they do with Broken status for each survivor on HUD.
There is a Huntress addon and Eruption that do it. And I think Eruption is the reason why it could be nice to know for others since 25s (I think) are quite long when others get impatient.
yeah but the chances of eruption incapacitated effecting exit gates is minimal to none
I was talking about heals or people who come to the Gen and look at you for not repairing