Who do you plan to p100?
So next week, finishing p6ing Ada this week, I plan to start the journey to p100 on my main Yoichi.
If you plan on p100 a character, who are you picking? How’s the journey going so far?
So next week, finishing p6ing Ada this week, I plan to start the journey to p100 on my main Yoichi.
If you plan on p100 a character, who are you picking? How’s the journey going so far?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Laurie Strode of course
took not that much of a time (1month and a half) to Otzdarva to reach 100 on a character with the old prices
Now that it cost 33% less bp, it can take one month for each survivors
If he plays at the same rate as him x)
I don't think I could reach prestige 100 but if I could I'd definitely do my main survivor Dwight and killer Trapper, Deathslinger or Bubba. Other survivors I like to play are Bill, pilot Ace, David and sometimes Jonah with the new skin.
More power to those who wanna do it but personally I don't really care about P100. I rather have multiple characters on both sides in between 15-25 then just 1 at 100. For me its a bottleneck for anybody that doesn't already have every single character maxed, especially considering there's going to be 1-3 new characters constantly shuffled into the mix every chapter
Freddy or Blight, Kate on surv side
None.
I’m slowly working my way towards p100 on trickster. I’ve enjoyed playing him since release. It will be a long and fun journey.
Nobody
It won't happen but if it did I was under the impression there's only one killer in the game. How would I p3 anyone but blight?
So since Dredge is my Main and my favourite Killer ist going to be Dredge for Sure :)
Im already P18 whit him :D
None, I play too many different killers to throw that many points into a single toon.