dead hard

dh is still a cringe second chance that is still in the meta. what has behavior done, not a damn thing.

Comments

  • Dead Hard is a lot fairer to play against outside the people who are using scripts to auto dead hard whenever you swing.

    I tunneled someone out for using a script, because there was no way they could have reacted to a M1 non-lunge swing right on top of them on top of them waiting at vaults to dead hard before vaulting.

  • It may still be common, but now it's fair. There's no more DH for distance to get to a pallet while the killer watches helplessly, now you have to actually time it and use it for its intended purpose.

    It's also not automatically the best Exhaustion perk anymore, which means people have more incentive to try the others out. Personally, I've seen far more of the other Exhaustion perks since the DH rework, so I do think it's working.

  • I love DH for being both fair and strong at the same time. Excellent job by the devs.

  • it is now nearly impossible to create a 100% survival situation with dead hard. Most successful dead hards I have had are simply because the killer lunges, not expecting it. If you simply wait it out, there are literally zero situations where waiting it out will allow the survivor to make it somewhere thanks to the .5 seconds

  • Regardless if its much more fair, it's still by far the most used exhaustion perk.