If you could make any "paragraph" a full chapter, which would it be?

If you could make any chapter with only one survivor/killer a full chapter with another survivor/killer and a map, which would it be? (Go in depth if you want.)

Comments

  • Left 4 Dead deserves a full chapter.

  • I was gonna say , hour of the witch because a small town with the coffee shop would be awesome.

    but having a left for dead zombie as a killer and a apocalypse type map would be fantastic

  • After our 2nd Re chapter, I'm praying for a 2nd L4D chapter so we can get a killer.

  • Interesting poll, and some good choices!

    I went with Ash since his chapter is missing a killer, and I'm much more interested in playing new killers than survivors, and I'm pretty sure any number of big bads from the Ash IP would be fun to play here. I'm kind of neutral on the map although S-Mart would be a cool one. ๐Ÿ™‚

  • As much as I love Kirsty and non-requel Sally Hardesty, I see more potential in Left 4 Dead (and have more personal connection with it, for that matter). Witch would make a great killer, so would Hunter, Smoker, Spitter, Charger and mini-Tank (like in RE6) - though, I feel like Witch would be easier to implement.

    As for map, Sacrifice final map feels just perfect for Bill personally (especially given it has many generators in original too, lol). But they could also go a more fun route with something from L4D2 - like, Mall from Dead Center or a map, that changes the weather from dull to storm in the endgame (kind of like in Hard Rain).

    I would also hope for legendaries of all other survivors from both games. Or at least cosplays of missing ones (like, Nick could be for Ace or Felix, Louis would fit Adam well, though Coach has to be legendary no question about it).

  • Hear me out: Carl the Cashier as the survivor and a department store as a map would be interesting. Or a supermarket like Tesco's

  • Pablo as a survivor would be awesome

  • Would love to have more final girls such as Sally and Kirsty in dbd, however i highly doubt we'll ever see paragraphs be turned into full chapters, but if it was a possibility and i was to rank them all based on how likely each of them would happen to be, it would look like this.

    Hour of the Witch <Most likely

    Ghost Face

    Leatherface

    Hellraiser

    Ash vs Evil Dead

    Left Behind <Least likely

  • It really deserves a full chapter, maybe Tank/Witch as the killer and the map is The Sacrifice or No Mercy

  • Ash vs Evil Dead and Hellraiser