Saving Bloodpoints Tome 12 Level 4
Here is my guide to save as many bloodpoints as possible, while also completing the archives.
Red Line = Collect
Yellow Circle = Save
Since the game only allows you to hold 2 million bloodpoints at any given time, this is a way to store extra bloodpoints for a later date. This is useful if you want to save bloodpoints for a later event or chapter.
Tagged:
Mod

Comments
Ta ver y much :)
Thank you and no problem ๐
Thanks Cashel
ty <3
Nice work, thank you again!
Hope you have a great day!
Thanks again mate ๐
Ty โค
Nearly forgot about this week because I haven't been playing the game ๐
Hope you have a great day also
Thank you as always, @CashelP14 !
Thank you, I was waiting for this. Good timing too cause I am still at work
Thanks for pinning it again mate ๐
It was uploaded yesterday but no one saw it for a bit lol
Thanks for the effort!
It's no problem mate ๐ it's not too difficult and I always do it for myself anyway
Thank you so much! This will definitely help.
No problem mate ๐
This is big brain
Nice work, thank you :)