Is this some form of protest?

I've had several lobbies today trying to play killer, and I'm the only one readied up. When the clock hits 10-15 seconds left, a random survivor will just up and leave, to be replaced with a new survivor who will repeat the same action. I had one lobby where I went through 8 different survivors not readying up while the rest of the party just sat there waiting.

Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?

Comments

  • I know exactly what you're talking about, but it's probably just terrible luck.

  • @lauraa said:

    I know exactly what you're talking about, but it's probably just terrible luck.

    I hope so. It may all be coincidental, but it just seems so deliberate it makes me wonder.

  • @Viciusaurus said:

    I've had several lobbies today trying to play killer, and I'm the only one readied up. When the clock hits 10-15 seconds left, a random survivor will just up and leave, to be replaced with a new survivor who will repeat the same action. I had one lobby where I went through 8 different survivors not readying up while the rest of the party just sat there waiting.

    Is anyone else experiencing this or is it just me?

    I've had this happen in a lot of my games lately. I don't know what's up. Like lauraa said, probably just a coincidence.

    It isn't happening in every game by any means, or even enough to be annoying more than once in a while, but I've had a couple of lobbies lately where it'll rotate through three or four different survivors leaving before the goddamn game starts.

  • @Viciusaurus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3175181#Comment_3175181

    I hope so. It may all be coincidental, but it just seems so deliberate it makes me wonder.

    Idont recommend doingthis, but you could try spamming Ready a few times. Sometimes people get the hint, I got that trick from F13 lol.