Reassurance having no sound feels really bad.
For one just the lack of any feedback on pressing a button sucks. But it's also a lot more difficult to tell in an instant if I was able to use reassure in an intense situation. Like dipping just into range of it during a chase. Or through walls.
Comments
I created a bug report for it. I swear it had an activation sound before today's patch.
Yeah I liked the sound it made and it was helpful maybe it’s a bug
It's a bug. It 100% should make a audible sound cue when it activates.
I've had quite a bit of bugs after today's patch. Glad they may've fixed Wesker, but when the game crashes when I level up? why...
You are right, it did.
I hope its a bug as well
On a side note, has anyone noticed if there's a score event for activating the perk? Would serve as a way to tell it worked while we wait for a bug fix. Also I'd be a little sad risking my neck to activate it and not get any points for it.
I've only noticed points for boldness and not a unique scoring category like dodging Wesker's dash.
kind of sad you would get more points for farming a teammate than making a smart play and buying time for a safe rescue later...
I hope those new screen effects when dashing with Wesker also are a bug because they are pretty jarring and distracting.
It should have one. Something like a pling sound.