I canāt belly rub my cat, it wakes him up!! As much as I want too though. š
Youāre so nice! I actually seek vengeance for all the times they attack my food, jump on the counter, climb on top of the fridge, rip through their treat bags and spill everything on the floor and for making me clean their poop box. So I rub their tummies as much as I can. Lucky for them, all three like tummy rubs. Their mother acts like she hates affection in front of her kids, but if I take her to a room and close the door, sheās like ācoast is clear, now rub!ā.
Wait, you wait till after they wake up? I go for the belly rubs while they sleep!
Holly sleeps on a hair trigger (I assume from being a stray).
She'll stay asleep but I have to be a damn ninja of sneakiness and catch her in the middle of a deep sleep to even have a chance to get near her asleep. A lot of the pictures I take and post here of her sleeping are of iffy quality because I zoom in with my phone's camera rather than try to get up to her š
Youāre so nice! I actually seek vengeance for all the times they attack my food, jump on the counter, climb on top of the fridge, rip through their treat bags and spill everything on the floor and for making me clean their poop box. So I rub their tummies as much as I can. Lucky for them, all three like tummy rubs. Their mother acts like she hates affection in front of her kids, but if I take her to a room and close the door, sheās like ācoast is clear, now rub!ā.
I love it when cats beg for treats!! Heāll be waiting at the pantry door cause heās hungry and starts meowing like crazy.
I love it when cats beg for treats!! Heāll be waiting at the pantry door cause heās hungry and starts meowing like crazy.
Rambo(the one in the pic) will launch himself from any vantage point he could get and jump on my shoulder and the rub his face into the side of my head or glasses while begging. Itās so cute but annoying when Iām doing something. It doesnāt help that his claws hurt!
Holly sleeps on a hair trigger (I assume from being a stray).
She'll stay asleep but I have to be a damn ninja of sneakiness and catch her in the middle of a deep sleep to even have a chance to get near her asleep. A lot of the pictures I take and post here of her sleeping are of iffy quality because I zoom in with my phone's camera rather than try to get up to her š
Iād love to have a chance with Holly! Iāll keep her on her toes and make her wonder how the hell I got my hand on her!
My mama cat will run from me when sheās had enough but Iāll chase her to revenge annoy her. She then has this cute little whining meow that guilt trips me into stopping. So I end up rubbing her ear and leaving her alone. I need to upload some videos to show more of her cuteness.
Iād love to have a chance with Holly! Iāll keep her on her toes and make her wonder how the hell I got my hand on her!
My mama cat will run from me when sheās had enough but Iāll chase her to revenge annoy her. She then has this cute little whining meow that guilt trips me into stopping. So I end up rubbing her ear and leaving her alone. I need to upload some videos to show more of her cuteness.
Once she trusts you she's like putty in your hands :D
The hard part is getting her to trust you. So far no one has been able to actively meet with Holly because as soon as she sees someone, she bolts like I just lit her tail on fire.
The only person who somehow has gotten to her immediately was my dad. He was coming over for the week to feed her. I figured she'd be down for attention by the end of the week (since she'll see him as "food is here" since he'd only be coming over to put food in her dish) but evidently the very first day she was all up in his grill ready for attention.
Later in the week he brought my niece and nephew with him to do the feeding and once again, bolted like her tail was on fire.
Once she trusts you she's like putty in your hands :D
The hard part is getting her to trust you. So far no one has been able to actively meet with Holly because as soon as she sees someone, she bolts like I just lit her tail on fire.
The only person who somehow has gotten to her immediately was my dad. He was coming over for the week to feed her. I figured she'd be down for attention by the end of the week (since she'll see him as "food is here" since he'd only be coming over to put food in her dish) but evidently the very first day she was all up in his grill ready for attention.
Later in the week he brought my niece and nephew with him to do the feeding and once again, bolted like her tail was on fire.
My mama cat, Misty, is the same. The cable guy came by the other day and she bolted into a small opening next to the oven and hid behind the water heater. I didnāt think she could fit, looked like a cartoon with her legs sticking out while she used all her might to fit.
She had a hard life so I donāt blame her. Makes me love her even more that she trusts me.
My mama cat, Misty, is the same. The cable guy came by the other day and she bolted into a small opening next to the oven and hid behind the water heater. I didnāt think she could fit, looked like a cartoon with her legs sticking out while she used all her might to fit.
She had a hard life so I donāt blame her. Makes me love her even more that she trusts me.
Except for her in the carrier, here's the first pic I ever took of Holly
That was two weeks after I got her. It took her about a month to really adjust and be willing to come out but once she did, she's been a super good kitty.
That was two weeks after I got her. It took her about a month to really adjust and be willing to come out but once she did, she's been a super good kitty.
Sheās such a cutie! I wish we were neighbors so we can meet each otherās cats! Iād also make Holly some salmon filets.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
After they wake up of course
This makes me want to nap! Hi Kittyfriend!
LOVE CATS. 100%!
As a cat & dog person, It's hard to resist the urge to pet my screen.
Mitten
Lol I know
If you stare into the void for long enough, the void will eventually stare back
Wait, you wait till after they wake up? I go for the belly rubs while they sleep!
I canāt belly rub my cat, it wakes him up!! As much as I want too though. š
Youāre so nice! I actually seek vengeance for all the times they attack my food, jump on the counter, climb on top of the fridge, rip through their treat bags and spill everything on the floor and for making me clean their poop box. So I rub their tummies as much as I can. Lucky for them, all three like tummy rubs. Their mother acts like she hates affection in front of her kids, but if I take her to a room and close the door, sheās like ācoast is clear, now rub!ā.
That is a sleepy baby right there
Holly sleeps on a hair trigger (I assume from being a stray).
She'll stay asleep but I have to be a damn ninja of sneakiness and catch her in the middle of a deep sleep to even have a chance to get near her asleep. A lot of the pictures I take and post here of her sleeping are of iffy quality because I zoom in with my phone's camera rather than try to get up to her š
I love it when cats beg for treats!! Heāll be waiting at the pantry door cause heās hungry and starts meowing like crazy.
Rambo(the one in the pic) will launch himself from any vantage point he could get and jump on my shoulder and the rub his face into the side of my head or glasses while begging. Itās so cute but annoying when Iām doing something. It doesnāt help that his claws hurt!
Iād love to have a chance with Holly! Iāll keep her on her toes and make her wonder how the hell I got my hand on her!
My mama cat will run from me when sheās had enough but Iāll chase her to revenge annoy her. She then has this cute little whining meow that guilt trips me into stopping. So I end up rubbing her ear and leaving her alone. I need to upload some videos to show more of her cuteness.
Once she trusts you she's like putty in your hands :D
The hard part is getting her to trust you. So far no one has been able to actively meet with Holly because as soon as she sees someone, she bolts like I just lit her tail on fire.
The only person who somehow has gotten to her immediately was my dad. He was coming over for the week to feed her. I figured she'd be down for attention by the end of the week (since she'll see him as "food is here" since he'd only be coming over to put food in her dish) but evidently the very first day she was all up in his grill ready for attention.
Later in the week he brought my niece and nephew with him to do the feeding and once again, bolted like her tail was on fire.
My mama cat, Misty, is the same. The cable guy came by the other day and she bolted into a small opening next to the oven and hid behind the water heater. I didnāt think she could fit, looked like a cartoon with her legs sticking out while she used all her might to fit.
She had a hard life so I donāt blame her. Makes me love her even more that she trusts me.
Hereās the grumpy girl:
Except for her in the carrier, here's the first pic I ever took of Holly
That was two weeks after I got her. It took her about a month to really adjust and be willing to come out but once she did, she's been a super good kitty.
Sheās such a cutie! I wish we were neighbors so we can meet each otherās cats! Iād also make Holly some salmon filets.
We Need Moar CATS!
Rambo sleeping on his sisters new bed. He was asleep but heard me coming and thought I had food.
Holly taking a nap on her 4th favorite sleeping spot
He looks very disappointed.
Comfy tho