Did we ever find out what happened to Maurice and The Observer?
Did I miss it? I thought the Observer might have been the body in the basement during the anniversary event but idk if it was ever confirmed.
Did I miss it? I thought the Observer might have been the body in the basement during the anniversary event but idk if it was ever confirmed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There has been no update on The Observer or maurice. Last word i saw was the clown was out BHVR protesting we get Maurice back
Maurice is a joke that the DBD twitter account will run into the ground, like Dwelf taking over every December.
Observer we'll likely find out during Level 4 of the Archives.
Oh so THAT'S why Clown got killswitched. Man the devs are brutal.
Dwelf is my only friend.
He just misses his friend. The carnival is not the same without Maurice. Who can blame him. :P
Pretty sure the Observer got eaten by spiders he let into his tower during one of his Aurus binges.
Maurice got gnawed on by Dredge, and we're waiting on an ETA for when he spits him back out.