I'd rather play vs C33 Blight Than The Catfood Man
He was already so buggy after they changed him from the PTB - his knife is 60 meters long,his window hits are crap and now he just can grab you from space as you're behind obstacles? Yeah this is the least fun Killer to play against for me since the Twins,jesus christ.
Comments
Who? All killers except for Myers have the same attack range.
He can only hit you with his knife from "60 meters" if he has Coup De Grace.
In all my survivor games against Wesker I haven't been grabbed while behind a object once. Instead I get to watch wesker fly through my body.
Sounds like either you or the killer have some latency issues
I literally dont have these issues with any other Killer that's the thing. Plus I also despise his 8% hindered,which is just peak unfun design.
Most fun killer for me to play against in years. Fun power that still has counterplay and plenty of interaction from both sides. And the added bonus of occasionally watching a teammate get yeeted out of nowhere.
Definitely beats the hell out of turning my monitor off for half the match (Dredge) or the long list of generic anti-loop killers starting with Deathslinger.
I haven't played since the update. Hopefully they hit the sweet spot on the hitbox change.
Honestly this sounds like a net/skill issue tbh
Sorry, Cat Food Man?
I genuinely almost spit out my water reading the Title. Who exactly is that? Mikey?? The Scatman?
Cue Scatman's Theme!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U5Ep9CnHNgLove it.
wesker sounds like a catfood brand
8% hundred only occurs if you are fully infected (red circle). You get rid if it by using a first aid spray.
The only anti-loop killer I really enjoy to go against is Pyramid Head. And Pinhead if you count him as one.
The most boring ones for me are Artist and Clown.