Here is a cookie for you all! Thank you for a good work and for making this place more friendly, safe and balanced. I hope you all like cookies (note: it's not mine cookies sadly).
I'm genuinely proud of the team of Moderators that we have on this forum, they work tirelessly and are always present. I couldn't ask for a better group of people...so thank you for sending them cookies <3 they truly deserve it.
I'm genuinely proud of the team of Moderators that we have on this forum, they work tirelessly and are always present. I couldn't ask for a better group of people...so thank you for sending them cookies <3 they truly deserve it.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just for mods? How rude.
Thank you!
Everyone can take cookies :-3
I'm genuinely proud of the team of Moderators that we have on this forum, they work tirelessly and are always present. I couldn't ask for a better group of people...so thank you for sending them cookies <3 they truly deserve it.
”more friendly and balanced” what the heck is in those cookies ?
Mandy can take cookies too of course!
Thank you, that's very kind of you.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Y'all just too cute!