Who needs custom music more?
Behavior's had a good streak of custom music for older characters and skins. Who should be next on the chopping block?
Behavior's had a good streak of custom music for older characters and skins. Who should be next on the chopping block?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Personal opinion: I want all of them, but not having Hello Zepp in this game in any way is a sin against horror history.
Resi survivors got the menu treatment. I want some SH love now.
Where is option "All of the above + Hag and many others"?
Menu only. I'm not a fan of every killer having different terror radius/chase music. I wish there was an option to have the original terror radius/chase music instead of the custom.
i'd sell my soul for more silent hill content in dbd
All of them equally.
All of them, but if I had to choose, Pig and Freddy
Also give Ash some menu music while you're at it
And some Legendary skins. C'mon, guys, we'd happily pay for it.
The music would be him thumping in the bathroom ifywim
Pig would be so much cooler if she had a custom terror radius.
I always want more Silent Hill content even if it's just music/menu theme.
Hello Zepp. Hello Eric. Your Test. Just Begun.
That's all I'm gonna say.
very hard choice but if pig got hello zepp as her theme nothing can top that i feel.
my next choice would be bubba probably.
Menu music would be cool and I could imagine her chase music being kind of similar to "Hello Zepp". Besides, Pig needs some love.