New map causes game to crash
The game freezes. Then the screen goes black. Then the game crashes. Happened to me and my friends several times now.
This been happening to anyone else?
This been happening to anyone else?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
welcome to dead by daylight, or other known as dead by crashlight
Same here (PS4).
4 times on the map - Game crashed for at least 1 survivor each round.
I'm having massive slow downs in the new map
They need to patch this A.S.A.P. Its making the new map unplayable to get a round with a full lobby.
We are aware of the new map crashing on PS4 it is being looked into.
Thank you.
what about freddy not able to swing or wraith grabbing someone and it locked in place?
Dailies are bugged, too. I have a daily to do 180 seconds cooperative actions as survivor. I completed two gens with other survivors in a match. Afterward I checked my daily and it didn't register a single second of it.