Apparently Legion is Nurse in disguise
About 2 mins in, they both ran into middle of the map. Went straight at me, tried to juke me, went down and then dced. I don't know if I'm depressed or impressed.
About 2 mins in, they both ran into middle of the map. Went straight at me, tried to juke me, went down and then dced. I don't know if I'm depressed or impressed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, people don't like Legion. You'll see a lot of DCs or unalives on hook from survivors when playing as them.
(Jokes' on DCers, I like being friendly with the remaining survivors, since they were robbed of a good game.)
People don't Nurse because she is OP and often oppressive.
People don't like Legion because they are boring/tedious to face. It turns out people don't like mending for 15 minutes.
So you're saying I need to use Defaced Smiley pin more, got it.
Yeah so people doesnt need to heal themselves :-)
Can't say that I enjoy 15 minutes of Mending.
Legion is absurdly poorly designed and this exact scenario is why I wanted them reworked.
Please, they have some of my favourite skins now and I just feel bad playing them lol