Mastermind…

Can we nerf his movement speed idk how him and the trapper have the same it make no sense and I’m tried of going against him every game lol legit might as well rename this resident evil…

Comments

  • Outside of their power Weskers and Trappers movement speed is the same

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Outside of their power Weskers and Trappers movement speed is the same

    Yeah that’s what I said lol

  • I have better idea...

    • Lets not nerf him, he is going to get his hitbox buffed so that's good
    • Lets fix his bugs

    Done, great job.

  • I mean... his power does literally nothing right now. So just dodge it by stepping aside?

  • The reason is that he is fun to play. Despite his hitbox being non-existent at point, and some glaring bugs, he is fun to play as. Also, he is brand new, of course people are going to play him. His base movement speed has nothing to do with why people play him.

    I can understand that him being 115% can be annoying, but his power can be lacking at loops, if he misses he gets sent flying, it cancels itself after vaulting and he has such a short window to use his second dash after the first. Not to mention he can't manoeuvre himself mid dash. Give it about another week or 2 and you will see less of him as people will get over the new killer release hype.

    Also reducing his movement speed would be a horrendous nerf. He already has a massive terror radius, making him unable to be a solid M1 killer and entirely rely on his power would be too much.

  • He wasn´t released even a week ago. So people are still playing him, despite being extremely buggy.

    Until he´s fixed, the easy counter to his power is, to step aside. Because his hitbox is so small now, that he most likely will pass through you. Even in narrow hallways.

  • It’s funny ppl keep saying his powers are nothing… but almost everyone in the ptb were 4Kin almost every game before they buffed his movement….. but ok! Lol

  • @Steal2k8 said:

    Can we nerf his movement speed idk how him and the trapper have the same it make no sense and I’m tried of going against him every game lol legit might as well rename this resident evil…

    Do you prefer going against a killer who's balanced and doesn't have broken add on and also has many counters or going against nurse and blight with their broken add ons and no counterplay? Because I would prefer the first option until forever

  • @Romovati I'd legit rather play against a nurse or a blight then wesker right now 100%

  • Firat of all he needs a lullaby ,second after he smash you into a wall ,hes recovering so fast u cannot do anything ,and the third a cooldown to his power ,after buff its almost imposible to dodge him . Very unfun to play against him in his curent state