End game collapse biggest flaw
If a survivor manages to not touch the ground when the timer ends (if you know you know), the match will go on for 2 hours. How about making it so that the game actually ends when the timer runs out? Crazy to think about it, but it may help!
Comments
I dont get it?
Hackers are not affected by the endgame collapse. They'll just no-clip all over the map for 2 hours until the game itself shuts down the trial automatically.
I think he's talking about hackers.
Ahhhh... never seen one of those.
I did see my first insta gen complete last week though.
I've never seen one either, my only blatant cheater was of the "instablind never-runs-out and goes-through-wall flashlight" variety With some instaheal for spice ! They DC'd when they saw all survivors trying to sandbag them in retribution. Surprisingly when they weren't the one doing the bullying game was not funny anymore, go figure !