New Killer Builds
Anyone have some ideas for builds involving the Legion or their perks? I can’t wait to try Discordance on my Tinkerer+Overcharge Billy. Survivors won’t be able to power through that last 15% if they have to do each gen alone.
Anyone have some ideas for builds involving the Legion or their perks? I can’t wait to try Discordance on my Tinkerer+Overcharge Billy. Survivors won’t be able to power through that last 15% if they have to do each gen alone.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
oh boy I have a good one, for freddy too, Discordance, nurses calling, blood warden, noed, YOU HAVE PROGRESS WHEN I ALLOW IT
Many people have been saying that the new killer perks are useless, but I do see a lot of potential with Discordance. Never thought of the Discordance plus Tinkerer combination, could actually be quite nice.
I could see Pop Goes the Weasel actually having some use together with Discordance.
here's a good legion build that I use:
Don't.
many people also cannot play hillbilly properly too, saying those people are the people that cannot use perks like this, and discordance forces survivors to work solo on a generator, or risk being wounded by the killer, also mad grit would work a charm is you just smack the hell out of a survivor on hook while carrying a survivor, iron maiden wastes less time opening a locker
Brutal strength
Overcharge
Idea - the add on which has his radius across all the map.
Run - Cauliflowerphobia, unnerving presence, Overcharge, thanataphobia
This build will make survivors want to heal up wasting thier precious time. And when they wanna do gens it will be tricky to ace the skill checks. When they fail one just hop on over there and kick overcharge on the gen.
Remember to keep using frenzy because terror radius only applies for the whole map while its active. As far as i know.
Iron Grasp
Agitation
Mad Grit
Insidious or Territorial
For fun times.