Winter Event?
Pleasant surprise getting the chapter today! But I'm also excited for all the holiday cosmetics and stuff. Anything in the files about when the event might start?
Thanks in advance!
Pleasant surprise getting the chapter today! But I'm also excited for all the holiday cosmetics and stuff. Anything in the files about when the event might start?
Thanks in advance!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
santa clown might be the christmas event
yes i think look at the Picture:
Is that from the files
yes
M A X I M U M N U T
I heard for the Christmas event instead of hooking you will have to nail survivors to crosses. Sounds very bad taste I hope they change their mind about that.
Surely you're joking!?
Tomorrow or next Thursday
Ugh, next Thursday would be so late. Only 5 days before Christmas at that point. But I guess if it's an event they want to extend through New Years, that would be make sense. But I hope tomorrow.
I definitely hope it goes past New Years. A lot of people, including me, travel for the holidays. I really want to get to play the Winter Solstice event, but if it doesn't extend into 2019 I won't get a chance. That would really suck.
Anyone else wanna see Frosty eyes for the Spirit or is that just a me thing? Clown would just look weird with frosty eyes tho so he shouldn't get them (plus, Santa clown) and Legions already got the frosty eyes.
All original killers will get them. They're in the files