New Favorite Survivor Build
Reassurance, Kindred, and Borrowed Time. I usually go with either Desperate Measures or Guardian for the 4th slot. That increased unhook speed with DM comes in clutch when the killer is face camping hard. Though I think WGLF would fit into this build as well!
But I genuinely think this is going to be my main build from now on. It feels SO satisfying to pop Reassurance and allow your team to coordinate a rescue. Especially in solo queue! That extra minute is so so helpful.
Comments
I like no mither and nothing else
I never go out without an Exhaustion-Perk. Never.
Either Deadhard or Lithe, sometimes Overcome (when Im using Lucky Break)
Alert, Object of obsession, Windows of opportunity, and fixated
hope, noone left behind, bt, babysitter
unhooked people in endgame move at 124% speed. i move at 107%. free escape for both me and the unhooked player in endgame
bubba
he cant catch up, his saw only moves a 123% iirc, plus the speed boost from getting hit is too much, and the unhooking speed from noone left behind is about twice as fast as bubbas charge time. as i said, uncounterable
bubba camp
Lightweight, Spinechill, Red Herring, Plunderers Instinct/Circle of Healing. Nothing really thought throug, just a try to be NEVER SEEN by the killer.