Survivors are super cool!

Howe nice it is to have this Nurse that barely hooked someone, had hard time to hit people in the school, that once the gates powered they went to 99% the gate to be able to humiliate the poor player. There was no risk in anyone getting down or hooked.

(btw, she was only running Whispers´ and nothing else)

Obviously I opened the gate right away, not buttdance no bullshit. Escaped.

"Nurse is OP" yeah sure, this was in Solo Queue btw. I suppose if Survivors keep complaining devs will add another football camp or two in size to the already huge maps.

/rant

Comments

  • To be fair, nobody complains about new players using Nurse. It's her strength in the hands of an experienced player that is an issue.

    That being said, they shouldn't try to bully someone who has had a rough match. I don't and I will go out of my way to impede others from doing so as well.

  • @TheLastHook said:

    Howe nice it is to have this Nurse that barely hooked someone, had hard time to hit people in the school, that once the gates powered they went to 99% the gate to be able to humiliate the poor player. There was no risk in anyone getting down or hooked.

    (btw, she was only running Whispers´ and nothing else)

    Obviously I opened the gate right away, not buttdance no bullshit. Escaped.

    "Nurse is OP" yeah sure, this was in Solo Queue btw. I suppose if Survivors keep complaining devs will add another football camp or two in size to the already huge maps.

    /rant

    Cute story

  • That being said, they shouldn't try to bully someone who has had a rough match. I don't and I will go out of my way to impede others from doing so as well.

    It would help if the last Survivor to leave got less points but than the rest. For example.

  • Actually, it just happened again, just there was no trolling. But another Nurse with one perk that barely did anything in Garden of Joy.

    Yet so many posts with "Nurse is OP". I was expecting everyone to just disconnect out of fear.

  • @TheLastHook said:

    That being said, they shouldn't try to bully someone who has had a rough match. I don't and I will go out of my way to impede others from doing so as well.

    It would help if the last Survivor to leave got less points but than the rest. For example.

    I don't think that's a good solution.

  • @Pulsar said:

    To be fair, nobody complains about new players using Nurse. It's her strength in the hands of an experienced player that is an issue.

    That being said, they shouldn't try to bully someone who has had a rough match. I don't and I will go out of my way to impede others from doing so as well.

    I actually even say the opposite for new Nurses, I think they should add a small, unobtrusive indicator where the Nurse is teleporting to in order to make her more new player friendly without really making her better at the higher end.

    Yeah, Nurse is in a weird place. Not at all new player friendly, kind of oppressive at the really high end, and just stares at the ground half the match for "balance".

  • Survivors that linger in the exit gate areas to teabag should lose most points

  • Like others said, it's OP when in the hands of an experienced player. Just like SWF is OP in the hands of a full and experienced group.

    I've mostly met chill or nice Nurse players, especially during my first hours of playing survivor. Mad respect for Nurses that are still learning and can face a few discouraging games.

    They'll always get a sympathy kill from me if it's looking like a 4E (and if they accept it).