Anyone still crying for Camp and Tunnel? lmao

As Survivor main, I think the average age of survivors is 8-18.Killers are just like the big brother

Survivors have been getting buffs on buffs for the last 1 year.Infinite barrow time, infinite %7 speed boost, %100 survivor side maps...

If you want to turn your camping tactic in your favor, there are 2 anti-camp advantage. + deliverance

If you want to turn the tunnel tactic in your favor, use the '' infinite bt '' perks. Use DS.

While the killers spend 2-3 perk slots against "genrush", the survivors want 4 "Dead Hard'' lol

Comments

  • It is almost a bait, almost

  • Oh wow. Why didn't I ever think of this before. My mind has been expanded. Truly a new idea that has never graced the forums.

    It's almost like having no loadout flexibility and not being able to use any perks you want to because your entire build consists of "let me actually play the game when the killer does X" is terrible design.

  • @aryola03 said:

    As Survivor main, I think the average age of survivors is 8-18.Killers are just like the big brother

    Survivors have been getting buffs on buffs for the last 1 year.Infinite barrow time, infinite %7 speed boost, %100 survivor side maps...

    If you want to turn your camping tactic in your favor, there are 2 anti-camp advantage. + deliverance

    If you want to turn the tunnel tactic in your favor, use the '' infinite bt '' perks. Use DS.

    While the killers spend 2-3 perk slots against "genrush", the survivors want 4 "Dead Hard'' lol

    B32A9B46-CD88-423C-AA1F-27F17F0F549E.jpeg

    🎣 🎣

  • @Junylar said:

    It is almost a bait, almost

    Maybe it is...

    Or worse, maybe it is real :(

  • “As Survivor main” yeah ok bud

  • Untitled Image

    op posting this thread

  • It sounds like you're mixing things up.. As far as I know, most Solo Queue players couldn't care less about Dead Hard getting reworked, but more about the way others do play.

    For example, giving up on the hook, „sandbagging“, etcetera; Those don't happen in SWF for very obvious reasons.


    What I mean to say is that you've mostly talked about stuff that are more popular amongst SWF premades than amongst the majority of the playerbase, amongst Solo Queue survivors. That's why I'm in a disagreement.


    Regardless, I'd like to ask you - What's your point?