I just played againts Hunk Legion
I like the unique animations wow! But the sprinting (using power) animation and running looks the same maybe? Anyway, cool skin!
I like the unique animations wow! But the sprinting (using power) animation and running looks the same maybe? Anyway, cool skin!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah the animation is bugged and it's trippy as hell the first time round
Yea but also it feels like the animation for walking is the same so it looks bit strange xD
At least you can hear him his heavy breathing otherwise you would have no idea if he is using his power or not.
I want them to fix it, but I also don't want them to. Watching Hunk Legion have a slow Hussle like it's Black Friday and he wants to be the first person to the discount DVDS cracks me up so hard.
Honestly, it's another Legion buff, because I spend the game laughing so hard I can't focus.
I wish he had a different voice. The gas mask effect is cool and all but hearing legion's AAAUGH really kills the immersion.