New Killer
Hello Dbd-Community,
I have an idea for a new killer. Here are my notes:
- Gender: female
- Name: Black Widow
- Appearance: a beautiful lady with black cleavage dress and long black hair, her eyes are bilious green
- Skill: She can shoot spiderwebs by her left hand. Those spiderwebs slow down survivors; alternative she can secrete poison the survivors with her left hand. Survivors can´t be healed effective while poisoned.
- Perks: I didn´t give thought to that so far.
- Memento Mori: The best is yet to come. (This is not the name by the way) I thought about two possibilities. I prefer alternative 2.
alternative 1 - She mutates to her true form and mangle her victim. She eats the blood and the guts.
alternative 2 - She doesn´t do the Mori by herself. She stretches the sleeves of her dress and a lot of little spiders crawl out. The spiders scramble to the victim and eat him/her alive. She stands in the background with folded arms and giggle.
This is my idea so far. I hope you like it. Please share your opinion and maybe we have a special new killer next year.
Comments
And I prefer Memento Mori 2. :chuffed:
It's cool and all but it's too much like the Clown and the design could be reworked cause it sounds like Black Widow from Marvel, cool in theory, in game? Don't know.
I can get behind this.