What Map right now do you think deserves a rework right now?
As the title says, im interested in what you all believe should be the next map to get hit with a rework or significant changes after the new RPD rework just dropped.
I do think both Garden of Joy and Eyrie of Crows need changes currently, but they are more recent maps, so i think Mothers Dwelling personally needs a rework or changes to the map layout currently, as i do think its pretty unfriendly to most killers in its current state right now
(i also would say Ormond again, but it got reworked once already, still is one of my least favorite maps)
Comments
Red Forest,Eerie of Crows and Garden of Joy
Swamp and red Forest maps are due for a makeover
Shelter Woods first and foremost. There is nothing of interest in the map, there is no special tile, there is no main building, there is no special mechanic, its just dead zone with filler loops at the edges. Cant even stealth as either side on the map
Oh yeah Swamp sucks ass aswell lmao
#########, that is quite a laundry list for BHVR regarding maps
Azarov’s Resting Place and Suffocation Pit, along with all the realms mentioned in the comments above mine. RPD (in any of the forms we’ve been given so far) should be removed from rotation completely.
I think Springwood could do with a revamp. There are lots of variations of that map which is nice, but its looking very dated next to new Haddonfield. I'd like to see the school building being extended a bit and the surrounding area beefed up.
I'd also really like to see the actual Elm street house but don't know if it's licenced.
I'd like them to rework Hawkins as a NEST lab as part of the RE content. I used to dislike the map but it offered some much needed variety.
I also think the swamp maps need mixing up. I can't stand them.
How about you delete all the F@cken indoor map? Especially the new Resident evil map. Can't run, can't find gen, get cock block by other survivors every single F@cken time I try to run the killer. My biggest enemy were never the killer, it's the teammates I somehow got matched up with. Also how is ur match making work cause most of the time, the team I play with seem like they are acting like bot more than actual human being playing the game as a prestige 5 gold 1. They don't kow how to run the killer, barely do gen, and as soon as they hear heart beat them MF crouch to a bush or a corner near by and hide, and they won't do gen until they stop hearing the heart beat, or they get chase by the killer waste every single pallets, or they will actually run into a wall and don't even change direction, and they never type in chat. Every game I test my theory by typing in chat too see if other survivors say something back and 9/10 if the other survivors say something back to me, that game we will always escape with a 3/4 if not 4/4.
But yeah delete all your god D@mn indoor maps or rework to make them outdoor, or rework to make them partially indoor instead om completely indoor.
Well Red Forest and Backwater Swamp are still due a Realm Beyond update.
Beyond that, Garden of Joy and the Badham variations without a shadow of a doubt.
I hate the Nightmare On Elm Street (Springwood) realm - Ruins my mood every time I get it. I don't care if it's based on the remake the school sucks, every tile on the map sucks and it makes me want to afk / dc on either role. I play it out but usually after this realm I'm done with DBD for the night.
What would I do with it? More focus on making a map that splices together the school and dream realm. For example I see the boiler room and I don't feel like it's the boiler room - It's just a room with a small furnace in it. As much as I hate Garden of Joy that map does a better job at being a Nightmare on Elm Street map than the actual Springwood map thematically. Balance wise I hate both of them though.
Backwater Swamp and Red Forest (specifically Mother's Dwelling). Especially the swamp, though.
I mean I would argue RPD again
Swamp and Red Forest
Swamp is so bad in so many ways
Aesthetic, Balance, RNG
Not so much an entire map, but a couple of map related items I'd like to see be tweaked are
the map is better but i think it needs some more work any one else think it just feels small maybe its just all the wesker games and his giant terror radius and such a narrow map makes it feel like im always in danger
Swamp is the most in need with Red Forest close behind.
Garden of Joy and Eyrie of Crows also suck but they ain't gonna do anything with newer maps so meh.
Everyone, because the old map were much more beautiful and nice to play . Remove the moon was the worst ideia.
That's a really difficult question. There are so many maps that are unbalanced. For me I'd probably say Springwood.
Red Forest and Blackwater Swamp are the two realms that are still in the OG style.
As much as I want those to stay, theyre likely up next.