How do you get this charm?
It was the Tier 70 reward for the premium track in the game's third Rift.
ooooh ok.
ty.
Woah!
@TragicSolitude said:It was the Tier 70 reward for the premium track in the game's third Rift.
@TragicSolitude said:
Oh... Damn.
Ofc I had to take a break from dbd when they introduced rifts and only came back around when trickster came out T_T.
@GreenDemo said:Woah!https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3168986#Comment_3168986Oh... Damn.Ofc I had to take a break from dbd when they introduced rifts and only came back around when trickster came out T_T.
@GreenDemo said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3168986#Comment_3168986
I wish you could buy those charms for iridescent shards, maybe around.. 24k? depending on how old the rift they came in are.
@WarzMyth said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3179410#Comment_3179410I wish you could buy those charms for iridescent shards, maybe around.. 24k? depending on how old the rift they came in are.
@WarzMyth said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3179410#Comment_3179410
I mean they bring skins from old rifts, why not charms at some point
@GreenDemo said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3186198#Comment_3186198I mean they bring skins from old rifts, why not charms at some point
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3186198#Comment_3186198
Yeah.
The charms might just be the Main Event of the rift, having it be at level 70.
God I wish they'd bring back Rift skins. I didn't get into the game unti after some Yun stuff released. T.T
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was the Tier 70 reward for the premium track in the game's third Rift.
ooooh ok.
ty.
Woah!
Oh... Damn.
Ofc I had to take a break from dbd when they introduced rifts and only came back around when trickster came out T_T.
I wish you could buy those charms for iridescent shards, maybe around.. 24k? depending on how old the rift they came in are.
I mean they bring skins from old rifts, why not charms at some point
Yeah.
The charms might just be the Main Event of the rift, having it be at level 70.
God I wish they'd bring back Rift skins. I didn't get into the game unti after some Yun stuff released. T.T