Mid day sweaties

Oooowwweeee man. Trying to play killer during mid day / lunch time is something else. Every team is SOLID. I 3k and 4k allll night pretty easily. But when I play during the day I’m fighting for a hard earned 2k at most. 😂 Y’all say solo q is broken.. mid day gamers are built different!! I do love the challenge though!

Comments

  • I wouldn't know, I do not bother during the day because the queues are historically bad. Maybe the queue incentive system improves it, but I have not really gotten around to testing it. That being said, back when I was new, it was actually the opposite. At night, they took the gloves off. Lol.

  • @RatbasterdJr said:

    Oooowwweeee man. Trying to play killer during mid day / lunch time is something else. Every team is SOLID. I 3k and 4k allll night pretty easily. But when I play during the day I’m fighting for a hard earned 2k at most. 😂 Y’all say solo q is broken.. mid day gamers are built different!! I do love the challenge though!

    Good Lord if this aint the truth! Every single match during the day is sweaty af. At night I have better chances but still come across many very good teams

  • @JakeCannon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/344773/mid-day-sweaties

    Good Lord if this aint the truth! Every single match during the day is sweaty af. At night I have better chances but still come across many very good teams

    Every single one man.. but then when I play survivor.. I get the absolute worst teammates known to mankind.

  • @RatbasterdJr said:

    Oooowwweeee man. Trying to play killer during mid day / lunch time is something else. Every team is SOLID. I 3k and 4k allll night pretty easily. But when I play during the day I’m fighting for a hard earned 2k at most. 😂 Y’all say solo q is broken.. mid day gamers are built different!! I do love the challenge though!

    Europe is the opposite, night time is the elite and afternoon/evening is bots.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I have noticed that too. During the day on weekdays, teams are often strong. A lot seem to be SoloQ too.

    Exactly! I’ll ask in post game and a lot of them are all solo. But they typically synergize really well.

  • @RatbasterdJr said:

    Oooowwweeee man. Trying to play killer during mid day / lunch time is something else. Every team is SOLID. I 3k and 4k allll night pretty easily. But when I play during the day I’m fighting for a hard earned 2k at most. 😂 Y’all say solo q is broken.. mid day gamers are built different!! I do love the challenge though!

    I wouldn't mind the sweaties right now.

    It's the 'quitties' that are chafing my undercarriage.