Most fun perks in the game

What perks do you run when you just want to mess around and have fun (I know messing around and not sweating is a foreign concept to some) XD

For me those perks are

Saboteur for obvious reasons

Diversion because watching someone search an area where you threw a Pebble is top tier comedy

Head On because it applies directly to the forehead

For the People because no one expects it, not even my teammates as they stand their in confusion for like 2 seconds before running away

I don't find many perks "fun" per say on killer. The killers themselves are usually the fun but I guess I have a few

Blood Warden: Pure comedy and panic ensues

Haunted grounds: Again for the panic

and Devour Hope...... for the panic XD

Comments

  • My favorite "mess around" build is Dark Devotion, Coulrophobia, Nemesis, and Rancor. Hit someone at a pallet, switch targets while they run off thinking you're still chasing them (and scaring anyone they go towards while convincing anyone else nearby that you're leaving the area. They never expect it.)

    Blast Mine was top-tier comedy until they nerfed it dead, but I've got a fondness for Quick & Quiet + Head On, and also Autodidact.

  • It was Blast Mine for me.


    And BHVR decided to kill it. Rip Blast Mine, we will miss you so much.

  • @RakimSockem said:

    What perks do you run when you just want to mess around and have fun (I know messing around and not sweating is a foreign concept to some) XD

    For me those perks are

    Saboteur for obvious reasons

    Diversion because watching someone search an area where you threw a Pebble is top tier comedy

    Head On because it applies directly to the forehead

    For the People because no one expects it, not even my teammates as they stand their in confusion for like 2 seconds before running away

    I don't find many perks "fun" per say on killer. The killers themselves are usually the fun but I guess I have a few

    Blood Warden: Pure comedy and panic ensues

    Haunted grounds: Again for the panic

    and Devour Hope...... for the panic XD

    Blast mine was my favorite perk period. Did so much to help you and your team in solo que. And obviously the flash bang grenade blinding the killer was awesome. They better revert the changes because the perk is garbage now

  • I've never been a Blast Mine user but it is funny to watch the killer grunt or scream when they kick the gen and just stare for like 2 seconds before kicking it again. Like, you can tell they're cussing out the survivor in their head XD

  • Deception is really fun, though I can't seem to use it right.

    I encounter it fairly often as killer, and though I should get frustrated, it always makes me chuckle doing the slow turn thing and seeing the survivor semi-hidden a few feet away. Pure comedy !

    Same with Blast Mine, I once got blast mined by a survivor I had decided to spare, seeing them cower after I got blinded was really funny.

  • @Laluzi said:

    My favorite "mess around" build is Dark Devotion, Coulrophobia, Nemesis, and Rancor. Hit someone at a pallet, switch targets while they run off thinking you're still chasing them (and scaring anyone they go towards while convincing anyone else nearby that you're leaving the area. They never expect it.)

    Blast Mine was top-tier comedy until they nerfed it dead, but I've got a fondness for Quick & Quiet + Head On, and also Autodidact.

    I love DD, but it can be annoying when the Obsession is literally invisible for the entire match.

    @RakimSockem said:

    What perks do you run when you just want to mess around and have fun (I know messing around and not sweating is a foreign concept to some) XD

    For me those perks are

    Saboteur for obvious reasons

    Diversion because watching someone search an area where you threw a Pebble is top tier comedy

    Head On because it applies directly to the forehead

    For the People because no one expects it, not even my teammates as they stand their in confusion for like 2 seconds before running away

    I don't find many perks "fun" per say on killer. The killers themselves are usually the fun but I guess I have a few

    Blood Warden: Pure comedy and panic ensues

    Haunted grounds: Again for the panic

    and Devour Hope...... for the panic XD

    Devour Hope, Plaything, Retribution, Pentimento.

    Let havoc ensue.

  • One of these days I'm going to try a no mither build, with dead hard obvs and the perks that buff you when you're injured just because it'd be funny af

  • @StarLost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3168403#Comment_3168403

    I love DD, but it can be annoying when the Obsession is literally invisible for the entire match.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/344722/most-fun-perks-in-the-game

    Devour Hope, Plaything, Retribution, Pentimento.

    Let havoc ensue.

    Yeah, that's why I tossed Nemesis onto the build - it was pretty unreliable otherwise. (And then I added Rancor because why wouldn't I do mori roulette on that kind of build.)

    Retribution and Plaything is evil. I love it.