Spirit Red stain should stay remain even during passive phases
Spirits stain disappearing with her passive phase makes her too strong on console. With the game already being so bad with frames having her stain disappear all the time while in chase makes her unfair to say the least. But that's just my opinion.
Comments
No.
No it's fine the way it is.
that's just my opinion
I never have problems facing spirit. I play on Xbox, which out of all of the platforms, performs the worst. You just need to move away from unsafe loops. Stop standing still at pallets.
It's not her "mind games that mess me up lol it's the looping in general. But I have to say since this last updates the frames have already improved and if they still have more optimization and performance updates to come I don't think it will be as big an issue later.
Then what'd be the point of the passive phasing?
Can you just get better before asking AGAIN silly nerfs?
Let me make sure I made this point clear. I think the red stain should be visible during Passive Phase, NOT while she is using her phase walk ability. it's just way too hard to tell sometimes which direction or how close she is to you. And the part about it that makes it unfair is that the passive phase is complete RNG. It takes skill out of the equation at times.
If the spirit happens to get a longer passive phase at a critical point in a loop chase while she's turning around, or right before she might be preparing a lunge swing that you could use dead hard to avoid then you can't see anything at all to have an opportunity to to counterplay essentially making the killer hit on you complete luck rather than any actual skill required.
If this happens, then she needs the ability to see Survivors during her phase walk. However, this change is probably not happening, so you just need to get good at mindgames. Stop standing still at pallets and move away from any unsafe loop.
They also don't want any challenges while looping the Killer. They just want to be able to run around and drop pallets/vault windows.
To be fair people are confused. OP is only talking about the passive phasing aspect of spirit. The part of her ability, which is RNG and like the name said passive. I'm not a big fan of it, because as a Killer to utilize it you really have to gues or hope, when you turn in loop, that your passive phasing is triggering. There isn't any indication that it's happening right now. Mindgames with vaults e.g. are much more controlled or how to utilize the actual phase walk or fake it.
Passive phasing is just awkward right now. It looks cool, but it's totally random. It's the only thing I would love to see some rework of sorts, so it feels more controlled for the Killer.
The red stain should just be removed from the game completely.
Actually I think almost everyone understood what the OP meant and have responded accordingly.
So , explain it to me what will be the point of the passive phasing then?
What next you gonna cry about? Asking for a permanent stain on freddy and wraith?
Jesus christ...
I actually would love for that to happen to make crybabies like OP be happy with their framerate :chuffed:
Her passive phasing is only op when you use her high end addons and if you keep the red stain during that she'd have to get buffed someplace else to make up the difference.What you really should be focusing on instead of asking for a needless nerf is something else.
It's what the Navy always drilled into your head which was "ATTENTION TO DETAIL", if you pay attention to grass moving etc like with Wraith.
Really don't understand why I got "tagged" in this?
Sorry wrong tagged person lol.