And your point is?
If the survivor leave those gens for last, because they do not pay attention to the gen placement, they deserve to get their rear kicked.
Just do not run from the nearest gen to the next nearest gen and punch them through and afterwards complain about gen spawns.
Use your brain.
And your point is?
If the survivor leave those gens for last, because they do not pay attention to the gen placement, they deserve to get their rear kicked.
Just do not run from the nearest gen to the next nearest gen and punch them through and afterwards complain about gen spawns.
Use your brain.
You tell me how a survivor is supposed to do that if the killer starts camping them right at the start of the game lol.
I've seen your other posts, all you do is complain about survivors. You never talk objectively when It comes to balance. Some SWF must have really hurt you...
If the survivor leave those gens for last, because they do not pay attention to the gen placement, they deserve to get their rear kicked.
Just do not run from the nearest gen to the next nearest gen and punch them through and afterwards complain about gen spawns.
Use your brain.
You tell me how a survivor is supposed to do that if the killer starts camping them right at the start of the game lol.
I've seen your other posts, all you do is complain about survivors. You never talk objectively when It comes to balance. Some SWF must have really hurt you...
Still it is the survivors fault if they leave clusters last.
Of course you can complain to the Devs and ask for "fixes" instead of using your brain and strategy, that's up to you.
Survivor mains are known for that.
If the survivor leave those gens for last, because they do not pay attention to the gen placement, they deserve to get their rear kicked.
Just do not run from the nearest gen to the next nearest gen and punch them through and afterwards complain about gen spawns.
Use your brain.
You tell me how a survivor is supposed to do that if the killer starts camping them right at the start of the game lol.
I've seen your other posts, all you do is complain about survivors. You never talk objectively when It comes to balance. Some SWF must have really hurt you...
Still it is the survivors fault if they leave clusters last.
Of course you can complain to the Devs and ask for "fixes" instead of using your brain and strategy, that's up to you.
Survivor mains are known for that.
Once again I ask you, how would you "use your brain" as you call it, if the killer is just camping those 2 gens right from the start of the match.
And your point is?
If the survivor leave those gens for last, because they do not pay attention to the gen placement, they deserve to get their rear kicked.
Just do not run from the nearest gen to the next nearest gen and punch them through and afterwards complain about gen spawns.
Use your brain.
You tell me how a survivor is supposed to do that if the killer starts camping them right at the start of the game lol.
I've seen your other posts, all you do is complain about survivors. You never talk objectively when It comes to balance. Some SWF must have really hurt you...
Still it is the survivors fault if they leave clusters last.
Of course you can complain to the Devs and ask for "fixes" instead of using your brain and strategy, that's up to you.
Survivor mains are known for that.
Once again I ask you, how would you "use your brain" as you call it, if the killer is just camping those 2 gens right from the start of the match.
2 gens are not a cluster, only if you keep THREE gens close together you failed.
And your point is?
If the survivor leave those gens for last, because they do not pay attention to the gen placement, they deserve to get their rear kicked.
Just do not run from the nearest gen to the next nearest gen and punch them through and afterwards complain about gen spawns.
Use your brain.
You tell me how a survivor is supposed to do that if the killer starts camping them right at the start of the game lol.
I've seen your other posts, all you do is complain about survivors. You never talk objectively when It comes to balance. Some SWF must have really hurt you...
Still it is the survivors fault if they leave clusters last.
Of course you can complain to the Devs and ask for "fixes" instead of using your brain and strategy, that's up to you.
Survivor mains are known for that.
Once again I ask you, how would you "use your brain" as you call it, if the killer is just camping those 2 gens right from the start of the match.
2 gens are not a cluster, only if you keep THREE gens close together you failed.
Thats my point, those 2 gens are like 10m away from the house, in which there is allways a gen there. I know that there are more important things to fix, like totems or DS or the gen rush but since I havent seen any post about the gen spawn I though I'd make one. You dont have to allways attack survivor posts just becuse its not beneficial for the killer.
Thats my point, those 2 gens are like 10m away from the house, in which there is allways a gen there. I know that there are more important things to fix, like totems or DS or the gen rush but since I havent seen any post about the gen spawn I though I'd make one.
You dont have to allways attack survivor posts just becuse its not beneficial for the killer.
So you have no real argument beside attack me?
Ok, I can deal with that.
Thats my point, those 2 gens are like 10m away from the house, in which there is allways a gen there. I know that there are more important things to fix, like totems or DS or the gen rush but since I havent seen any post about the gen spawn I though I'd make one.
You dont have to allways attack survivor posts just becuse its not beneficial for the killer.
So you have no real argument beside attack me?
Ok, I can deal with that.
if it comes down to it, when its down to the last gen and those two are two of the three left, make sure the third one is really far away. then do a gen tap and chase dance with the killer while one person sits back and sneaks the further away one ez mode.
@tt_ivi_99 said:
You dont have to allways attack survivor posts just becuse its not beneficial for the killer.
I consider lying about me as a person and about my posting a personal attack.
But no problem, I know survivor mains do not like real "balance".
I still dont get how I attacked you. All I said is you never talk objectively, I might be wrong and you could just let me know about it, its ok I dont have any problem with that. But you cant say you are talking objectively because you are not doing it in these post so in the end I never lied about you or anything like that.
Anyway, this isnt the place to talk about this, if you want to talk to me about any problem you have with me or anything non-related to this post you can DM me and we can talk about It.
if it comes down to it, when its down to the last gen and those two are two of the three left, make sure the third one is really far away. then do a gen tap and chase dance with the killer while one person sits back and sneaks the further away one ez mode.
Yh I know man, I allways make sure to do gens that are next to each other, I also did it here as you can see in the picture I still have 5 gens left but Im doing one of those 2 first.
I dont have a problem with having 2 gens pretty close but these 2 are 5m away from each other and thats the problem, a problem that I've faced more than once. How am I supposed to do those gens if Im a solo player and the killer finds them first?
I dont really care if this changes or not because as I allready said I allways make sure to do the closest gens first but I made this post because I havent seen any other post talking about It.
I still dont get how I attacked you. All I said is you never talk objectively, I might be wrong ...
But you cant say you are talking objectively because you are not doing it in these post ..
And you keep doing it.
YOU are stubborn, biased and want to get hand holded by the Devs to "fix" something that ain't broken.
This is OBJECTIVLY a survivor issue.
If they are stupid enough to cluster the gens, that's THEIR fault.
Just read this:
@Ryuhi said:
if it comes down to it, when its down to the last gen and those two are two of the three left, make sure the third one is really far away. then do a gen tap and chase dance with the killer while one person sits back and sneaks the further away one ez mode.
But don't dare again calling me not "objective" when you ask for fixes to survivors playing stupid!
Three gens and the killer starts camping them right away, have one or two guys loop the killer for a while, while the other two break one up of the cluster.
yeah if the only three gens left are these two and another very close by gen, either someone better git gud at leading the killer away, or you're in a stalemate. Granted, its a stalemate the survivors brought upon themselves due to herding themselves in a corner...
I still dont get how I attacked you. All I said is you never talk objectively, I might be wrong ...
But you cant say you are talking objectively because you are not doing it in these post ..
And you keep doing it.
YOU are stubborn, biased and want to get hand holded by the Devs to "fix" something that ain't broken.
This is OBJECTIVLY a survivor issue.
If they are stupid enough to cluster the gens, that's THEIR fault.
Just read this:
@Ryuhi said:
if it comes down to it, when its down to the last gen and those two are two of the three left, make sure the third one is really far away. then do a gen tap and chase dance with the killer while one person sits back and sneaks the further away one ez mode.
But don't dare again calling me not "objective" when you ask for fixes to survivors playing stupid!
you are the one who deserve to hear "stupid" enough i guess
he told killer camped 3gens from the start, in some maps can 3gens spawn just in 15meter for longest
than you can camp with any character
person can't be fully objective, but you re not even trying
I still dont get how I attacked you. All I said is you never talk objectively, I might be wrong ...
But you cant say you are talking objectively because you are not doing it in these post ..
And you keep doing it.
YOU are stubborn, biased and want to get hand holded by the Devs to "fix" something that ain't broken.
This is OBJECTIVLY a survivor issue.
If they are stupid enough to cluster the gens, that's THEIR fault.
Just read this:
@Ryuhi said:
if it comes down to it, when its down to the last gen and those two are two of the three left, make sure the third one is really far away. then do a gen tap and chase dance with the killer while one person sits back and sneaks the further away one ez mode.
But don't dare again calling me not "objective" when you ask for fixes to survivors playing stupid!
you are the one who deserve to hear "stupid" enough i guess
he told killer camped 3gens from the start, in some maps can 3gens spawn just in 15meter for longest
than you can camp with any character
person can't be fully objective, but you re not even trying
If there is a cluster that the killer tries to defend, you HAVE TO break up the cluster!
If you just keep doing other gens until all but those 3 are done, you FAILED!
Or in words that you seem to understand If that happens, the survivor played stupid.
And your point is?
If the survivor leave those gens for last, because they do not pay attention to the gen placement, they deserve to get their rear kicked.
Just do not run from the nearest gen to the next nearest gen and punch them through and afterwards complain about gen spawns.
Use your brain.
You tell me how a survivor is supposed to do that if the killer starts camping them right at the start of the game lol.
I've seen your other posts, all you do is complain about survivors. You never talk objectively when It comes to balance. Some SWF must have really hurt you...
Still it is the survivors fault if they leave clusters last.
Of course you can complain to the Devs and ask for "fixes" instead of using your brain and strategy, that's up to you.
Survivor mains are known for that.
Once again I ask you, how would you "use your brain" as you call it, if the killer is just camping those 2 gens right from the start of the match.
Considering at the end of the game there will be 3 gens remaining I don't think it matters if they are camping 2. Its called a "3 gen strat" for a reason.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
And your point is?
If the survivor leave those gens for last, because they do not pay attention to the gen placement, they deserve to get their rear kicked.
Just do not run from the nearest gen to the next nearest gen and punch them through and afterwards complain about gen spawns.
Use your brain.
I've seen your other posts, all you do is complain about survivors. You never talk objectively when It comes to balance. Some SWF must have really hurt you...
Still it is the survivors fault if they leave clusters last.
Of course you can complain to the Devs and ask for "fixes" instead of using your brain and strategy, that's up to you.
Survivor mains are known for that.
2 gens are not a cluster, only if you keep THREE gens close together you failed.
You dont have to allways attack survivor posts just becuse its not beneficial for the killer.
So you have no real argument beside attack me?
Ok, I can deal with that.
I consider lying about me as a person and about my posting a personal attack.
But no problem, I know survivor mains do not like real "balance".
if it comes down to it, when its down to the last gen and those two are two of the three left, make sure the third one is really far away. then do a gen tap and chase dance with the killer while one person sits back and sneaks the further away one ez mode.
Anyway, this isnt the place to talk about this, if you want to talk to me about any problem you have with me or anything non-related to this post you can DM me and we can talk about It.
I dont have a problem with having 2 gens pretty close but these 2 are 5m away from each other and thats the problem, a problem that I've faced more than once. How am I supposed to do those gens if Im a solo player and the killer finds them first?
I dont really care if this changes or not because as I allready said I allways make sure to do the closest gens first but I made this post because I havent seen any other post talking about It.
And you keep doing it.
YOU are stubborn, biased and want to get hand holded by the Devs to "fix" something that ain't broken.
This is OBJECTIVLY a survivor issue.
If they are stupid enough to cluster the gens, that's THEIR fault.
Just read this:
But don't dare again calling me not "objective" when you ask for fixes to survivors playing stupid!
yeah if the only three gens left are these two and another very close by gen, either someone better git gud at leading the killer away, or you're in a stalemate. Granted, its a stalemate the survivors brought upon themselves due to herding themselves in a corner...
you are the one who deserve to hear "stupid" enough i guess
he told killer camped 3gens from the start, in some maps can 3gens spawn just in 15meter for longest
than you can camp with any character
person can't be fully objective, but you re not even trying
If there is a cluster that the killer tries to defend, you HAVE TO break up the cluster!
If you just keep doing other gens until all but those 3 are done, you FAILED!
Or in words that you seem to understand If that happens, the survivor played stupid.
Considering at the end of the game there will be 3 gens remaining I don't think it matters if they are camping 2. Its called a "3 gen strat" for a reason.