stop giving me RPD

the map sucks, I STILL even after having it over and over 1000x cant find gens and besides like 2 pallets are safe which is ######### stupid. EVERY KILLER JUST 50/50s IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN TILL YOU GO GO DOWN. the map design makes NO SENSE. There is like no looping other than the few good windows at the offices downstairs on the right.

PLEASE just stop trying with this map, NOBODY LIKES IT.

Comments

  • Make RPD only playable in customs.

  • I belive RPD has increased chance for few days because of RE chapter and because of Its rework. It will be back to normal soon.

  • I never really understood the point of having map offerings in the game and why you get as many as you do in your bloodwebs..... Until now.

    After pretty much moving into RPD the last three days (and I STILL run into dead ends and occasionally have trouble trying to navigate through it) I think tomorrow I'm gonna start burning through my realm offerings that I have saved up on my p9 characters. Never thought I'd miss going to Coldwind.

  • run a map offering

    problem solved.