I thought Freddy Krueger might be the next to get an overhaul (again)

Freddy Krueger in the last 4 years has been a killer quite mistreated by BHVR, I mean, it has been in every way very nerf, so I THINK it's time to give this legend some love, right BHVR?

A review of his current power (improvement) and a review of his addons (improvement) could involve players playing Freddy Krueger, plus the latest killers that BHVR have released have dialogue: Cenobite, Albert Wesker and why not Freddy Krueger? He is a legend of his movies that has a line of voices with the survivors.

I hope soon that BVHR says that Freddy Krueger will soon have a review of his power and his addons.

Comments

  • I don't know... I feel like we almost need a rework three...

  • I've been saying that since 2019.

    Welcome to the fight, mate. It is the same as talking to a wall.

  • C068AAA6-9BE6-47CF-88E0-A4779005893B.jpeg

    We just need the OG license with these two

  • @GeneralV said:

    I've been saying that since 2019.

    Welcome to the fight, mate. It is the same as talking to a wall.

    I believe and consider that BHVR should pay attention and that many of us who play Freddy should make CHANGES before the twins.

  • Me and @GeneralV would give our opinions to BHVR, if they want them, right?

    You can actually read my changes in the feedback-section or in another Freddy-Thread from TODAY.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/345163/freddy-still-not-changed#latest

    We cannot expect a 2nd rework, but we could at least get an Addon-Pass and maybe Snare+Pallet-Basekit.