survivors who dont dodge
as huntress those rare survivors who dont dodge, i hate you royally. I am so used to people dodging weirdly or predictable but the on es who run straight throw me off soooooo badXD
as huntress those rare survivors who dont dodge, i hate you royally. I am so used to people dodging weirdly or predictable but the on es who run straight throw me off soooooo badXD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You'd have to have balls of steel to attempt that
You don't hold ur camera still as huntress? Usually they run into the hatchet themselves lol
Mind games are such an insane part of this game. I could decide not to dodge as a 2,000 IQ move and it's a coin flip as to whether the huntress will hit or not.
Never fear a person who can dodge, fear a person that can’t dodge
You can't mindgame someone who can't mind.
"How can you mind game someone who doesn't think" is something I say to myself on a daily basis.
"Do what your enemy least expects"
Tsun tsu probably
depends, i typically aim in the middle or to the side where they should dodge, if they wanna hit a corner then they will be hit if they dont dodge and then you got the guys who dont dodge and you thought they would
A good tip spookyloops gave during one of his streams. Don't look behind you when she is cooking a hatchet, just believe.
I love this XD
I'm not dropping the pallet until you prove you're not going to rev a hatchet for 5th time in a row. Or we can do a 6th loop of this same tile. Sometimes the best mindgame is to hold W.