"Awakened Awareness" perk just promotes trolling by salty teammates.
If there's two people left, and 1 guy gets caught first, he can just not struggle, and allow the Killer to walk around map while carrying survivor, to auto-find the last one. This just happened to me.
It's a crappy designed perk and only empowers trolls or people too lazy to do struggle mini game.
Comments
If I was playing with someone who stealthed all game, I could see a situation in which I would let the killer carry me around to find the last survivor.
I rather be on the killer's shoulder than bleeding out on the ground, in a 2v1.
I would rather find the last stealthy one with my sophisticated detection backpack and then throw it down the hatch for wholesome disposal after use, then letting some poor sod bleed out for 4min.
Shoulda hid in a locker i guess.
But realitically the other person may have just said screw it and went afk thinking they were gonna get slugged for the 4k or werent gonna have a chance to wiggle out any ways, there is no guarentee that it was any kind of trolling.
Have you tried hiding in lockers?
I almost accidentally did this. Was the second last survivor left and I got downed and picked up. I didn't struggle because i was death hook anyway and cheeky Wesker starts taking a stroll with me. I realised after we passed a couple hooks with him turning and looking around, so i started struggling and he finally hooked me lol
Isn't this considered working with the killer, which is against the rules?
You can make a report.
I don't think that is considered working with the killer. You are passive on the shoulder and don't give them any information you have, it's just coincidence that they can faciliate that with a perk. If the killer lets you wiggle free and then you lead them to the other survivor bc you saw them while being carried, THAT is working with the killer. Because you give them information they did not have.
His pfp is Dwight, I would HOPE he would hide in lockers before coming here to complain, lol
How is it different form when your salty teammate starts crawling towards you thus leading the killer to you? SoloQ is miserable and working with the killer this way is de facto not bannable, so what can you do.
Distortion might become meta just to negate this kind of play especially when you get tokens for just being in the terror radius of the killer
If my teammates were stealthing all game I can't see a situation where I don't struggle here. You stealth and show no love to me, don't expect me to care what killer perks are in play when I give in.
Luckily I get bored of being in matches with sandbagging survivors so I just loop and gen rush then on to next match.
hmm, I guess im going to have to carry this perk due to the masive amounts of weskers every game
But thats not perk nor killer fault
Maybe don't be in a corner cowering all game then.
That is hilarious that a troll perk does a better job of designing end game than Behavior. Still a bandaid solution, but a great idea for when I need to 4k for a challenge. Wish adepts would work with a 4th perk slot.
Its a fringe case, but it certainly could be. I would say if you see it happen and can record it to make a report, and they'll have to take the context of the match to determine whether its someone who gave up and just accepted fate and went to take a leak without waiting to die, or if they are helping the killer then getting rewarded after. If they're the first down but they escape through hatch after something like that it starts to get a lot more suspicious, but there is always just the possibly of them afking or not even realizing whats happening.
Thanks for the tip.