Sheva Cosmetics~!
I would love to see Dead By Daylight add more Sheva cosmetics like business Sheva and Tribal Sheva <3. Please upvote so the devs can see :).
I would love to see Dead By Daylight add more Sheva cosmetics like business Sheva and Tribal Sheva <3. Please upvote so the devs can see :).
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Love Sheva would love more skins for her but I’m so mad we didn’t get more Claire content she’s got so many perfect cosmetics ❤️🔥
This is the Claire cosmetic I want :). Reminds me of OG RE2 PlayStation days :)
It would be awesome to get these cosmetics
Tribal Sheva would sell like crazy.
Because.... reasons
the equal attention feng knock off copy would sell even better 🙄
You're probably not wrong, though I think Kate would be a better pick. 😉 Too bad she doesn't have a cosplay collection like Feng.
Kate > Feng, but I'd rather she get her own outfits than lazy copies that remove uniqueness from licensed characters