Thank you BHVR - Sheva Alomar
Visual Design is spot on, you got her Skin tone perfect. her charms and accessories are all there
And her SCREAM, its so UNIQUE AND FANTASTIC it really feels like Sheva
I'm surprised you guys added her in the first place
But I'm so glad because she ties in with Wesker so much.
im so happy, new main
Comments
Really happy for you!!
I have 2 many mains now Cybill, Zarina, Claudette, my boi Jonah, and now Sheva :(((
This!! So much this!! Sheva is my favourite character from RE, ever (closely followed by Claire) so the fact I can now play as her got me to spend money on cosmetics for the first time in over a year. Her voice actress clearly put a lot of time and love into the character, and- just look at her! Everything I wanted to see I get to see, and hearing her say "I need a rocket launcher" cracked me up the first time.
Sheva nation unite.
There's nothing quite like having to get accustomed to tank controls over a left hand shoulder perspective instead of the traditional right.
FeelsPlayer2 man
I believe in re5 you could change left or right shoulder view.
Sheva is also my favorite Re character in the whole franchise. And I'm still waiting for her to make an appearance in RE:velations 3 someday hopefully
Sheva was wasted in RE5 she deserves another game and interactions with more characters.
That sounds way too little lmao
Nope. That wasn't included until RE6.
Believe me, I would know. I've played RE5 coop half a dozen times, and I'm always Sheva because my friend can't get used to the switched camera angle.
She looks amazing in the game. I read wish she was her own character in the game. I would have bought her. I only bought wesker in this chapter
People only hate her because of A.I, and the random racism allegations for re5 kinda tainted people's views