When I accidentally open 2 steam games at once

Comments

  • That hurts my eyes to look at, this game looks disgusting with anti-aliasing on.

  • Can you open 2 different steam games at once? I remember that if you try to open one game, it would ask you to close the other one already opened. Maybe I'm wrong and I live in the past.

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    Can you open 2 different steam games at once? I remember that if you try to open one game, it would ask you to close the other one already opened. Maybe I'm wrong and I live in the past.

    If you have one game opened, you can still open another one while its opened, but I mean... why would you do that?? And steam does not tell you to close another game while another one is open.

  • You can do that with farming games. While you're auto-farming on one game, you play another.

  • @Bot_Salvo88 said:

    You can do that with farming games. While you're auto-farming on one game, you play another.

    i guess it differs with different games

  • @WeakestNurseMain said:

    That hurts my eyes to look at, this game looks disgusting with anti-aliasing on.

    Now that you mention it, I might check if I have it enabled so that I get more FPS. I cap at 60FPS for some reason although my monitor is 60FPS anyway but for input lag.