The New RE Chapter Re-Sparked My Enjoyment For The Game

Wesker, 10/10 character, really fun to play, really fun to play against, I love his design and everything. The perks arent insanely strong but I love the way they function. RPD feels both worse and better but I love the atmosphere a lot more than the original RPD. Ive really been enjoying myself, I hope people have been as well.

Comments

  • I'm glad to see that there are people who like Wesker. I wonder if I would have felt the same way if I hadn't had an insane amount of fun with the ptb version of him.  

  • @OniWantsUrLocation said:

    I'm glad to see that there are people who like Wesker. I wonder if I would have felt the same way if I hadn't had an insane amount of fun with the ptb version of him.  

    He feels much better to play. His hit box just needs to be a little bigger than he is perfect. You have to be completely accurate to land hits