Remove the Title voice-over ..
Title. I get you guys are trying to spruce it up and you're making some great progress. But, that title screen voice is just cringe and unnecessary.
Title. I get you guys are trying to spruce it up and you're making some great progress. But, that title screen voice is just cringe and unnecessary.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No.
Aw, I love the title voice!
It's a great reference to the original Resident Evil, where a similar voice does the exact same thing. I missed it when it left after the first RE chapter, I'm so glad it's back.
It's literally only going to be there until the next chapter in a few months, you'll survive.
I like it
No it's awesome
Also was last year when RE 1 came.
It is just a RE "Easter Egg".
I like it. It doesn´t stay forevaaaa
It feels incredibly nostalgic to me. I grin like an idiot every time I hear it.
It's an RE easter egg and was also included when Nemisis came out.
It will go away when the next update, deal with it
I mean yeah, but that one was executed so well it's iconic. This one just feels cheap. I can't help but think less is more in this case. The music and voice lines are more than enough. But, seeing as it's only temporary, I guess I can suck it up for now.
Imagine complaining over a temporary and short voice line…
I'd prefer removing the in-game voice lines.