Is the Legion Hunk skin run animation an error or a joke?

I legitimately thought that the run animation was a glitch or a concept version that somehow made it into the game. It's so bad it looks like he's jogging, why couldn't they just keep the normal animation? Anyway I really hope they improve it in the future because I'm not buying it if it looks like that.

Comments

  • I mean, Wesker's running animation is also very goofy. I don't think I can take either of them seriously.

  • I've never seen it so I can't comment but if it looks like weskers then that's a problem.

  • I just watched a brief video, it seems the same animation in RE2R or am I wrong?

  • @White_Owl said:

    I just watched a brief video, it seems the same animation in RE2R or am I wrong?

    It might be. It just doesn't fit at all, it looks like he's jogging when the old legion animation looks really good.

  • Thought I was the only one who noticed.

    Went up against him on Haddonfield yesterday and there were a couple of times where I saw him in the distance and actually thought it was a teammate.

    Dude moves like a damn Roblox character

  • He kinda just slides around.

    It's bad.

  • I remember when I first saw the animation I was dying from laughter from how stupid it looks, with high speed and bloodlust it just looks so stupid, I love it but I have to admit that it should definitely be changed.