So how offten do you play againts Wesker so far?
Do you see him offten or more other killers than him or is it like 50/50?
Do you see him offten or more other killers than him or is it like 50/50?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yesterday I faced him and only him all evening. Today I haven't seen him yet.
Extremely common. yesterday I've seen him probably in like 30% of my matches, today I'd say 80%. it's actually pretty annoying, cause I have no idea how to play against him. Tho, im playing soloQ and when ppl dont do gens, it doesn't really matter what you do
I wonder if it's my crap tier MMR - I mostly play solo - but I launched yesterday desperate to play against him and I kept getting Spirit, Huntress etc. Until I caved and bought the DLC so I could play him myself. ๐ He is actually super fun so I don't understand why he isn't more popular. When Sadako released she was all I played against for a day!
I believe the game is now called "Dead by Wesker". Someone hacked the game by modding him into something like the Predator with a bell, but otherwise many people are facing the 2 killers: Wesker, and S.T.A.R.S Wesker.
9 out of 10 matches is Wesker
Honestly not as often as I thought.